Monday, April 22, 2013
THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS THUS FAR
As I sit here and reflect on the past 4 months,, yes that long, I wonder what I have accomplished in the time I have spent from my family. Especially my beautiful girlz and Sharon. Crossing this country has shown me that I really don't need all the THINGS that we all keep so close to us. I have been living in a 4 x 8 space with minimal clothes and stuff. What I do need is the people in my life close to me that care and love me. Seeing the places in the country that most people never see has been very enlightening. I will try to share some of these places and things over next few dayz. The people that I have met have really shared their stories with me as well as I have shared my story. It seems that there are lots of folks in this country chasing the same happiness and freedom that I am.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment